YouTuber career is associated with the vision of a lot of money earned by doing what you love. However, only a handful of operators running their own channel achieve the greatest success. How much do YouTubers earn?
Ranking – The highest paid YouTube users in the world
- Ryan Kaji (23.2 million subscriptions, 26 million dollars)
- Dude Perfect (47.8 million subscriptions, 20 million dollars)
- Anastazja Radzinskaja (107 million subscriptions, 18 million dollars)
- Rhett and Link (16 million subscriptions, 17.5 million dollars)
- Jeffree Star (16.9 million subscriptions, 17 million dollars)
- TBNRFrags (Preston Arsement, 5.21 million subscriptions, 14 million dollars)
- PewDiePie, Markiplier (ex aequo) (102 million subscriptions, 24.7 million subscriptions, each with 13 million dollars)
- DanTDM (Daniel Middleton, $ 12 million)
- VanossGaming (Evan Fong 24.8 million subscriptions, 11.5 million dollars
The revenues of the ten highest-earning youtubers in the period from June 1, 2018 to June 1, 2019 amounted to $ 162 million, “Forbes estimates. The ranking consists mainly of gamers playing popular games such as Minecraft and Fortnite. The first place eight-year-old Ryan Kaji runs the Ryan’s World channel (over 23 million subscriptions), where he mainly reviews toys, but also shows, for example, scientific experiments that are easy to carry out by children at home. Little American started playing with YouTube at the age of three, from simple videos with toy tests, now he is also presenting educational content for children. His earnings include, in addition to YouTube revenue, the influence of his own toy line, household goods and clothes, contracts with Nickelodeon children’s station and the Hulu streaming platform.
How much do you earn on YT
The question of how much you earn on YT is individual. Actually no youtuber earns the same amount. It all depends on many factors.
Earning on YT has many forms. Although many Youtubers point out that they do not earn from views, it can not be hidden that if the video contains ads, the number of page views is already significant. 1,000,000 page views are estimated to be around $ 100. One youtuber, however, will get this million in a week, another year, so your earnings will break down and sometimes they can be a few pennies a week. Of course, it all depends on how the ad is displayed, how much you earn on YT, depends on the ads in the movie, whether they will be viewed in full, whether subscribers click on the link, etc. That’s why determining how much you earn on YT is so hard.
Of course, ad impressions are not the only form of earnings, of course. If youtuber gains popularity, there will certainly be brands that will want to work with him. There are plenty of these forms – some enjoy the voucher to the store, others reject the barter. However, it cannot be denied that if we want to make YT a place of work, we need to set the right price list and stick to it. It depends mainly on us how we will value ourselves and how much we will earn.