I think we all love to eat chicken on weeknights. Here are five chicken recipes that I’m craving right now:
Clockwise from Top Left:
1. Arsy’s Chicken Mole: I love anything Mexican flavored, and when I saw that this recipe has chocolate, chili, and cinnamon in it? Score.
2. Callie’s Orange Chicken and Toasted Cashews on Sheridan’s blog: The idea of a takeout fakeout just seems so fun! Callie is one super cool and experienced chef, so I totally trust her recipes.
3. Jenn’s Middle Eastern Chicken Kebabs: Again, the cinnamon! I see a recipe with it and I just can’t resist. I’d probably substitute coconut milk for the yogurt to make it paleo and because I have an inappropriate number of cans of the stuff on hand. Since winter’s a comin’, I’d probably broil it instead of grilling it.
4. Stacey’s Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Thighs with Rosemary: I love bacon-wrapped chicken thighs, and I know fresh rosemary makes anything taste better, so this recipe looks like a winning combination. I think I would probably mince the rosemary so that there isn’t a big twig of herbs in my dinner.
5. Jessica’s Chipotle Lime Butter Whole Roasted Chicken: Not only does the whole chipotle lime butter idea sound scrumptious, but I just love how she achieved such a perfectly crispy chicken skin. NEED to perfect that in my own kitchen.
Have any favorite chicken recipes out there? Share them in the comments below!